Drs. Bogacki & Bogacki hardly need me to plug their dentistry when their patients walk around sporting million-dollar smiles. (This is Dr. Katherine’s mother, for example.) But I’m going to give them a plug anyway because I’m very impressed with their office.
I was shopping for a new dentist and found Dr. Katherine, and she impressed me by:
• talking with me personally when I called with questions;
• emailing me the forms to fill out at home;
• giving me an extensive, one-on-one evaluation my first visit;
• using state-of-the-art dental digital camera equipment;
• suggesting if it’s not bothering me, let’s just monitor it but leave it alone.
By the time I learned that this husband and wife team orchestrates their practice around the schedules and needs of their four children, I was smitten. Top-notch dentistry and first-class parenting. I like that.
It came up in conversation (you know, that one-sided garble as your dentist is asking you questions and you try to answer around the sharp objects digging close to your tongue) that they were looking for a photographer to show off their patients’ smiles. And *poof* our picture-perfect business relationship evolved.
Below, Dr. Rangappa (who insists I call him Shaun), a cardiologist and a Smile By Bogacki poster boy.